Volunteers bring a wealth of skills, knowledge and experience which enables us to offer a very personalised and tailored service.
Volunteers support clients to practice their new skills and to build confidence in communicating with others. Most importantly, volunteers enable our clients to make new connections with other people and to feel more part of community life. Read Elizabeth’s and Imogen’s stories to find out more.
Whether it is a one off commitment at an event, undertaking a single project or a weekly commitment, your support will be hugely appreciated.
Even just an hour of your time can make a difference. It is a great opportunity for people to take on something new. Here are a couple of quotes from previous volunteers:
You’ll make a bunch of amazing new friends.
- You’ll be helping out on projects that mean everything to local people
- You’ll be doing some of the most rewarding work you will ever do
- Volunteers are fundamental to our sustainability
Training, expenses and support are offered to all volunteers.
Our volunteer needs at the moment include:
- Supporting staff to deliver our courses and social activities in Newark, Mansfield or Southwell
- Administration tasks including ICT support, reception work
- Help with organising and promoting fundraising events
- Horticultural tasks
- Social networking support
We also have a limited range of work placement opportunities at each of our bases. Please contact us to find out more.
We always need enthusiastic volunteers. Contact us to find out how you can get involved!
Join our Volunteers’ Mailing List: