Our vision is of a community where people with learning disabilities can make a good life for themselves – a life full of meaning, challenge, opportunity and friendship..
We aim to enable people with learning disabilities to reach beyond expectation by providing personalised support with purposeful activity and by creating new opportunities for them to lead fulfilling lives in their own community.
We believe that:
- everything we do should inspire trust and confidence.
- we all need to feel safe, encouraged and valued.
- everyone has the right to aspire.
- understanding individual needs takes time and care.
- we all have the right to share in the life of the community.
- the voices of people with learning disabilities AND their families must be heard.
our commitment to high standards must underpin all that we do.
Where do we work?
We serve adults with learning disabilities from across Nottinghamshire. Activities run Monday to Friday from our bases in Mansfield, Newark and Southwell, and at Flower Pod, our horticultural social enterprise. We also run courses on an outreach basis in residential settings and other community venues. Our domiciliary care service, Reach Learning Disability Care CIC (Reach Care) , provides truly personalised care in the community.